Beauty comes from within. You may have tried products that promise to make you beautiful instantly, bud did not work. Eating the right kind of food can improve the radiance and glow of your skin, making it look younger and improve your appearance from inside. Healthier looking skin can make you look and feel younger. Some food can give you a healthy look while giving you the right kind of nutrition. Below are 6 such foods.
1. Green veggie drink: Minerals are most important for having a healthy and beautiful appearance, and also for smoothly carrying out all the biochemistry in our bodies. Green vegetables provide a steady supply of all the necessary minerals for us. Drink a plant-based smoothie every day. For example, add some spinach, chopped lettuce, celery, bananas, pears, and apples in a blender and drink this juice every day. Try to stick to seasonal and local fruits and vegetables to make a smoothie out of them. Green smoothies will make you light, energetic and beautiful while giving you the right nutrients.
2. Tomatoes: To keep your skin firm and younger looking, eat plenty of raw tomatoes every day. Try to make salads or add them to your green smoothie and drink tomato juice with some parsley and black pepper blended together, with a pinch of salt to make it tasty.
3. Red & Yellow fruits: Yellow fruits like bananas and are rich in vitamins, minerals like potassium and vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E; which are potent antioxidants that fight aging. They’re able to rejuvenate your skin, help prevent your skin pores from getting clogged, and so, you have fewer pimples, spots, and wrinkles. Fruits like strawberries, cranberries,
grapes, and oranges are rich in antioxidants that fight aging, boost the body’s immune system, and help you prevent diseases naturally. Fruits like papaya can detoxify your body, keeping your skin, hair, and nails looking and feeling healthy. Also, ensure that you are eating at least two red or green apples every day. They provide very important vitamins and ingredients for radiant glowing skin.
4. Yogurt: yogurt is a magic food that not only tastes good but is packed with protein, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals that fill you up while giving you nutrients to look and feel younger and energetic. According to beauty expert Narine Nikogosian; eating yogurt can get rid of the dark circles around your eyes.
5. Beans, nuts, and seeds: Beans, nuts, and seeds not only make great snacks but also provides you with proteins, Vitamins and minerals like zinc, iron, and biotin. They help you stay younger, improve your blood circulation, and give you a boost in your sexual desires and mood. Kidney beans are great for younger stronger hair, says Cosmo Radio health expert Jennifer Wider, MD. Do add some beans to your salad and toss them with olive oil.
6. Seafood: Fish like salmon and other oily fish are actually good for your scalp and skin. They contain plenty of Omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin B12 and iron; which are vital for keeping your cholesterol low, and your arteries clean. They also fight dry scalp and skin and help maintain a healthy scalp. Any kind of shellfish such as shrimp, oysters, and scallops are loaded with
vitamin E that crank up your sex drive and controls excessive amounts of oil your body produces. Eating exoskeleton shellfish such as oysters, clams, mussels, shrimps, scallops, and fish like tuna, halibut, flounder, sardines, and salmon will also supply you with selenium which is essential for all functions of the body.
Eating healthy and getting regular exercise can make you look and feel younger without any bad effects. Food can often help you stay healthy, fight diseases, and make you look and feel younger.
P.S: Please let us know if you have any questions or comments regarding this article and add your own suggestions in the comment box below. Please don’t forget to share!
Source: WorldWide Aquaculture